Admittedly,В ourВ bathroom sinks aren't always the mostВ beautiful spots inВ our homes. Between excess squirts of toothpaste and remnants ofВ skincare products that inevitablyВ end up on the countertop, it's no wonder it's one of the more difficultВ locations to keep looking luxe. Thankfully, there's one easy fix that adds an instant touch of charm to the facade of your faucet despite it all-a pretty hand soap.
With beautiful glass brown bottles, chic labeling, and, most important, olfactory delights (like lemongrass, fig, sweet orange, lavender, and the Mediterranean sea), hand soap offers an easy, not to mention affordable way to update yourВ bathroom.
1. AgrariaAgraria Bitter Orange Liquid Hand Soap $28Shop
With notes of sage, rosemary, and bitter orange, this earthy soap smells as good as it looks.
2. Molton BrownMolton Brown Mulberry & Thyme Hand Wash $30Shop
Molton Brown is always a chic choice. We can't get enough of the UK company's luxurious, yet understated, bottles.
3. Compagnie de ProvenceCompagnie de Provence Savon de Marseille Mediterranean Sea Liquid Soap $27Shop
With labeling reminiscent of the beach signs on the French coast, we can practically feel the Mediterranean breeze.
4. Common GoodCommon Good Bergamot Hand Soap $7Shop
The simple, sketched bottle would be perfect in an all-white, farmhouse-style bathroom.
5. Claus PortoClaus Porto Banho Citron Verbena $30Shop
As bold as a multi-colored, tiled backsplash, the design on this bottle will add some color to your sink.
6. Philip BPhilip B Lavender Hand Wash $34Shop
From the purple textured bottle to the brass accents, this soap epitomizes fancy. Use it to glam up your bathroom.
7. DiptyqueDiptyque Softening Hand Wash $42Shop
Diptyque soap and candles always make a failsafe hostess gift. The bottles are so luxurious, you may want to scoop one up for yourself, too.
8. Grown AlchemistGrown Alchemist Sweet Orange/Cedarwood/Sage Hand Wash $37Shop
If you can't get enough of brown bottle hand soap, you need to try this one from Grown Alchemist. You'll fall hard for the fruity, earthy aroma.
9. Antica FarmacistaAntica Farmacista Prosecco Hand Wash $26Shop
If you aren't sold at the elegant, Italian bottle, you will be with the Prosecco-scented soap.
10. Murchison-HomeMurchison-Hume Original Fig Superlative Hand Soap $21Shop
This Murchison-Home soap is a good choice if your style tends more towards natural and artisanal. The 100% cruelty-free bottle reminds us of something you'd find in an old apothecary.
11. Huntington Soap Co.Huntington Soap Co. Lemongrass Hand Soap $13Shop
Bold, graphic, and modern, this brown bottle soap will make a statement on your sink.
12. Eau d'ItalieEau d'Italie Verbena & Sage Liquid Soap $35Shop
This all-natural soap conjures up images of chic Italian beach clubs in the summertime.
13. L'OccitaneL'Occitane 'Verbena' Shea Butter Liquid Soap $24Shop
If you prefer a fresh-scented, refreshing soap, you can't go wrong with L'Occitane's lemon verbena. The clean and simple bottle adds a touch of French elegance to any bathroom.
14. Kiehl'sKiehl's Coriander Liquid Hand Soap $17Shop
Kiehl's is for those who put skincare first, but still want a bottle worthy of showing off. This non-drying formula conditions and soothes, all while beautifying your vanity.
15. AesopAesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Wash $39Shop
Can you really ever go wrong with Aesop? When in doubt, this is your always chic answer.